Your shopping cart is empty!
Well we hold group class's to help you learn just about everything we know, we have theory and practical rolled up into 2 basic separate workshops. The workshops are designed to give you a soft introduction to a speaker building to help you make better choice's.
These workshops are held on weekends and run from 9 am to 7 pm following a social braai and some drinks to have a open discussion between members.
Group Workshops: R85.00 covers workshop + food and drinks
- What is a speaker, get to know and understand how a driver works and learn the lingo
- The difference between driver types and the use's for each application - Car, Home and Pro Gear
- Working with parameters and what does it all mean
- Selecting and comparing drivers for a given application
- Speaker enclosure types, the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Enclosure design theory, basic 101 how to develop your product from idea to paper
- Assembly, the last step in our basic theory workshop and you should by now have a good informed understanding to Diy your next system
- From an idea to a calculated plan, time finalize your design and get ready to make it
- Wood types, advantages and disadvantages we investigate the material
- Optimization of sheet goods, define the cost of assembly and prep for cutting
- Overview of required tools to get the job done, we look at multiple tools for the job and take a practical approach by doing a hands on and safely
- How to make templates, what is a template and how can this help you work faster and neater
- We cut and assemble an enclosure, we show you the right way to go about the whole process
- Prep for painting, often overlooked but a vital part to finish the job we look at a range of solutions and problems.